about our new processes
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
We have carefully considered how we can operate our store whilst being safe and following government guidance. As such, we have adapted the way we serve you, as well as enforcing other safety measures to keep both our store teams and customers as safe as possible.
1. We accept cashless payment and will wash our hands after handling any money, you can also pay by card & apple pay. You can download our app, order and pay online too.
2. You can expect social distancing measures in place in order to comply with regulations. We ask everyone to stand at least 1m (3ft) apart whilst in the queue and to wear a face covering. Once seated, face coverings can be removed, please wear a face covering when walking around I.e. going to the toilet.
3. Our store teams are enforcing regular surface sanitising – at least every 30 minutes – and run a deep clean before opening and after closing each day. Our teams are hand-washing every 30
minutes, as well as wearing gloves and face coverings.
4. For now, we will only be serving in take-away cups and bags, as it’s best not to handle crockery or re-usable cups. We would politely ask if you could dispose of your used cups and any packaging in the bins allocated around the store when you have finished at your table.
5. Every customer who is sitting in will be asked to scan the NHS Track and Trace app in order that we can serve you. If you are taking away, it’s not necessary. If you don’t have a smartphone, we will ask you to write your details on paper, which we will then safely store for the timeframe recommended by the government.
6. When visiting the toilets, we have put sanitiser spray bottles in the cubicles for you to use to wipe down the toilets before and after use.
We will continue to monitor the store as we manage through the demands of Covid-19 safety measures. Our decisions will be based on what is right for our teams , the store and its community.
Please check back here and on social media for further updates. A big thank you to all our customers for your ongoing support.